Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default SPECIAL NOTICE: No Newsline Prefeed Script or Audio This Week For Newscast 1657

Hello,

Because of our travel to the Dayton Hamvention there will be no prefeed
to you of this weeks upcoming newscast #1657.

Don Wilbanks, AE5DW, is producing and will be posting it to our website
http://www.arnewsline.org sometime late Thursday and you are welcome to
download the files from there. Don does not have this distribution
list as it exists only on my PC and a backup flash drive.

I will do a feed to this list when I return late Sunday night (actually
early Monday Morning May 18th.)

Note: If you do decide to download the files from our website, please
wait until you see the newscast number 1657 at the top of our home
page.

Dayton: We will be hosting the Ham Radio Town Meeting beginning
at 11:45 a.m. EDT in Meeting Room 2 at the Hara Arena. Hope to see
some of you in Dayton at Hamvention 2009.

73 de Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF Editor, etc. ARNewsline, Inc.