Old June 12th 09, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default YHOTY

Ive onpassed your edorsement to the committee. They mnake the decisuon
-- not me.

HSV. Obviously you are on Northwest. Enjoy the RJ's and/or
DC9's.

Im not going. To expensive -- even on Southwest to BHM. Don will make
the presentation for us this year.

de Bill P.

At 09:34 PM 6/11/2009 -0500, you wrote:
Bill,
I was going to put in a my 2c worth...there is a guy who is in the running
for YHOTY, KE5GDB, Andrew from Houston, TX. I was not aware he had been
nominated until recently. He is often in our chatroom for W5KUB's helmet
cam and year round. This kid is EXACTLY the kind of young ham you
want. He is smart, 15, loves radio and is active on satellites, HF, you
name it. I even worked him during the Museum Ships HF operation last
weekend and didn't know it was him at the mike. He is a great op...any
questions, just ask me, but I think he is your guy!! Just look at his QRZ
page. Also, he fixes W5KUB's webcam / chat page now as well, for hte big
Dayton and Huntsville live cam/chat sessions. Let me know what is going
on. I got my tickets on NW from OMA-MEM-HSV.
73, Joe K0NEB