Old November 4th 14, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.info

Default [AMSAT-UK] UAEs first CubeSat Nayif-1

AMSAT-UK

UAEs first CubeSat Nayif-1

http://amsat-uk.org/2014/11/04/uae-nayif-1-cubesat/

The Dubai based Emirates Institution for Advanced Science and Technology
(EIAST), in partnership with American University of Sharjah (AUS) are
developing the UAE’s first CubeSat Mission, Nayif-1, which they hope will
be launched on a Falcon 9 by the end of 2015.

A report in Satellite Pro magazine says students will go through an intense
systems design and testing training and will partake in the program as
their Senior Engineering Design project and participate in the design,
assembly, integration and testing of the CubeSat. Nayif-1 will carry out a
1U Communication Mission with development taking place in AUS, EIAST’s
facilities and Delft in the Netherlands.

Read the Satellite Pro story at

http://www.satelliteprome.com/news/e...ssion-nayif-1/

Gulf News

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ed...sion-1.1408034

EIST http://eiast.ae/en

ANS-062 AMSAT News Service Special Bulletin - March 3 is AMSAT's 40th Anniversary JoAnne Maenpaa Info 0 March 3rd 09 12:19 AM
WSR-164 AMSAT Weekly Satellite Report JoAnne Maenpaa Info 0 June 12th 08 01:13 PM
[email protected] I PUNCE Policy 12 October 28th 06 03:35 PM
[email protected] I PUNCE CB 11 October 28th 06 03:35 PM
[email protected] I PUNCE Swap 10 October 28th 06 03:35 PM