Old February 8th 16, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.info

Default [AMSAT-UK] Japanese Ham Radio Satellite Launch

AMSAT-UK

Japanese Ham Radio Satellite Launch

http://amsat-uk.org/2016/02/08/japan...ellite-launch/

ChubuSat-2

ChubuSat-2, ChubuSat-3 and Horyu-4 are expected to launch between 0845-0930
UT on Friday, February 12 into a 575 km, 31 degree inclination orbit.

Yasutaka Narusawa JR2XEA provides the following information on ChubuSat-2/3:

Nagoya University(NU) and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries(MHI) developed 50kg
microsatellite ChubuSat-2(NU) and ChubuSat-3(MHI). These satellites have
amateur VHF receiver and amateur UHF transmitter, and will be launched on
Feb. 12 2016 from Tanegashima, Japan. Komaki Amateur SATCOM Club operates
these satellites from Komaki, Japan.

After the satellite separation, each satellite will transmit UHF CW beacon
message including battery voltage etc. which is very important information
for our initial and critical operation. So we are very happy if you receive
the CW beacon message and report to us email:

In following web site, we show the information(frequency, format, TLE,
etc.) about ChubuSat-2 and ChubuSat-3. If we have your report, we will show
your report in this page.

https://www.frontier.phys.nagoya-u.a...atellite2.html

Both satellite will provide the message exchange service. After the
on-orbit checkout of the satellite(maybe one month after launch), you can
use this service, sending your message with VHF uplink, then your message
is written to the on-board memory. By sending inquiry message, anyone can
read your message with UHF downlink.

ChubuSat-2 Satellite

Uplink:Â* 145.815 MHz FSKÂ* 1200bps

Downlink: 437.100 MHz GMSK 9600bps and CW

ChubuSat-3 Satellite

Uplink:Â* 145.840 MHz FSKÂ* 1200bps

Downlink: 437.425 MHz GMSK 9600bps and CW

The uplink/downlink format will be uploaded in above web site.

We hope you get interested in our satellites, receive beacon messages, and
enjoy the message exchange service.

Best regards,

Yasutaka Narusawa (JR2XEA)

Horyu-4 downlink 437.375 MHz & 2400.300 MHz 1k2 AFSK,9k6 GMSK, S_BPSK, CW

http://kitsat.ele.kyutech.ac.jp/horyu4WEB/horyu4.html

http://www.amsatuk.me.uk/iaru/finish...?serialnum=434

https://www.facebook.com/Horyu-4-Arc...0188535364868/