Old February 13th 16, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.info

Default [AMSAT-UK] Join AMSAT-UK

AMSAT-UK

Join AMSAT-UK

http://amsat-uk.org/2016/02/13/join-amsat-uk-10/

AMSAT-UK Logo

Founded in 1975 AMSAT-UK is a voluntary organisation that supports the
design and building of equipment for amateur radio satellites.

AMSAT-UK initially produced a short bulletin called OSCAR News to give
members advice on amateur satellite communications. Since those early days
OSCAR News has grown in size and the print quality has improved beyond
recognition. Today, OSCAR News is produced as a high-quality quarterly
colour A4 magazine consisting of up to 40 pages of news, information and
comment about amateur radio space communications.

The new lower-cost E-membership provides OSCAR News as a downloadable PDF
file giving members the freedom to read it on their Tablets or Smartphones
anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
AMSAT-UK FUNcube Mission Patch

An additional advantage is that the PDF should be available for download up
to 2 weeks before the paper copy is posted.

The Membership year lasts for 12 months starting on January 1 each year.

Take out an Electronic membership here http://shop.amsat.org.uk/

E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News from
http://www.amsatuk.me.uk/on

A sample issue of OSCAR News can be downloaded here.

[AMSAT-UK] SME-SAT video AMSAT-UK via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 December 16th 15 11:32 PM
ANS-062 AMSAT News Service Special Bulletin - March 3 is AMSAT's 40th Anniversary JoAnne Maenpaa Info 0 March 3rd 09 12:19 AM
[email protected] I PUNCE Policy 12 October 28th 06 03:35 PM
[email protected] I PUNCE CB 11 October 28th 06 03:35 PM
[email protected] I PUNCE Swap 10 October 28th 06 03:35 PM