Old June 23rd 16, 03:51 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [W&DARC] WebSDR

MX0WRC

WebSDR

http://mx0wrc.org/websdr/

After a bit of tinkering around the WebSDR is now undergoing a bit of
testing. The set up is a Cross Country Wireless SDR4+ and active antenna
connected to a Raspberry Pi that is running a server. This will send the
data from the RPi to the Web address weve given it (mx0wrc.ddns.net) as it
is a static IP and to the main WebSDR webpage

At the time of writing there are 163 servers. Ours is number 163!

The band we have chosen is the 10m band and the bandwidth allows us to
share the psk section as well as a bit of the ssb section. This may change
as we have access to more than just the 10m band but currently just the
one. When you click on the link it will take you to the standard WebSDR
screen which will look a little bit like this.

If any of the members or readers have a spare 19 inch rack that is going
free to a worthwhile cause then wed be happy to use it for our web
experiments. I hope you enjoy using it and as always feedback is welcome