Old July 26th 16, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default Ham Radio 360: Linux in the Hamshack Podcast Crew!

Ham Radio 360

Ham Radio 360: Linux in the Hamshack Podcast Crew!

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/201...-podcast-crew/

One of my Favorite Ham Radio Podcasts is Linux in the Ham Shack!Â* Not that
Im a Linux guy-but I like to be challenged-entertained and taught.Â* Thats
what I get each time I tune into the LHS Podcast-I laugh, I scratch my head
and usually walk away with something new!

*insert missing Picture of Russ and Cale from Dayton*

Russ (K5TUX) and I caught up with one another at Dayton, and decided
then-the time had come for a LHS/HR360 show.Â* Little did he know just how
little I know about Linux-even after listening to his show all this time!

Linux is an Amazing Free Tool for Ham Radio Hobbyist to utilize in their
shack-aided by the advent of the Micro-Computer (ex: Raspberry Pi) it seems
to be popping up everywhere!Â* Even on some of my old machines.

Like the Pros they are, Russ and Bill are ever-patient with my questions
throughout the show!

Debian HamRadio Pure Blend is a great place to start if your looking to get
started with Linux in your shack!

Cheryl and Bill (NE4RD) are also in the Mix (minus the beards and hats) to
help me get a better understanding on all things Linux-and even to help
whip up a quick Summertime Dessert!

We had a great time on and off the air and I hope you enjoy the show!

Make sure you give Linux in the Hamshack Podcast a Listen!

Save 5% on your Entire Order from MCM Electronics with Code: Radio5

Welcome to New Site Sponsor CommsToGo.com

I appreciate everyone of you-Thanks so much for listening!

73 Yall!

K4CDN

This posting includes a media file:
http://media.blubrry.com/fo_time_the...15/57Chevy.mp3

The Hamshack BBS Hamguy Swap 0 May 24th 04 04:38 PM
Stop by the Hamshack Hamguy General 1 March 23rd 04 10:06 PM
Stop by the Hamshack Hamguy Swap 0 March 20th 04 09:58 PM
Stop by the Hamshack Hamguy Equipment 0 March 20th 04 09:57 PM
Stop by the Hamshack Hamguy Equipment 0 March 20th 04 09:57 PM