Old August 7th 16, 05:16 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default [LSWC] Honorary Life Membership

Lincoln Short Wave Club

Honorary Life Membership

http://www.g5fz.co.uk/honorary-life-membership/

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community
For many years Gerry, G6KGG, has been a loyal and hard-working member of
the Lincoln Short Wave Club. He was there when we set up the Permanent
Special Event Station at the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre at East
Kirkby, he also helped with fitting out our shack at Aisthorpe and you
could always rely on Gerry being there at Special Event Stations and
Contests and he has helped get numerous candidates through their Foundation
and Intermediate Exams. In recognition of this hard work it was agreed to
award Gerry with Honorary Life Membership of the Club and Peter, M0EJL,
(Chairman of the Club when we set up EK and when we moved to Aisthorpe) and
Pam, G4STO, (Secretary) had pleasure in presenting Gerry with his
Certificate of Honorary Life Membership on the 5th August 2016. Hazel,
Gerry’s XYL, and Carolyn, Peter’s XYL, were also at the presentation.
L-R Pam G4STO, Gerry G6KGG and Peter M0EJL

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community