Old August 24th 16, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default Ham Radio 360: Youth in Ham Radio feat. N0SSC

Ham Radio 360

Ham Radio 360: Youth in Ham Radio feat. N0SSC

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/201...io-feat-n0ssc/

It seems everywhere we turn, there is a discussion on how to bring the
youth into the Ham Radio Hobby.Â* We act as though young people all over the
Earth are devoid of any desire to operate an Amateur Radio.Â* While there
may be what some would consider a downturn in todays youths public
participation in Ham Radio-the number of licensed Ham Radio Operators
continues to climb. Dont fret yall, Youngsters are still getting on the air!

Sterling Coffey and I met at Hamvention 2016.Â* I recognized his call,
N0SSC, from Twitter long before I knew his name.Â* We had a nice chat, and
over the course of the weekend he came by the booth to drop in and say
hello a few times.
YOTA 2016

Upon returning home, I noticed on the every busy Twitter, that Sterling was
taking a trip-a Ham Radio Excursion.Â* It appeared to be quite a surprise
trip so I followed along.Â* It didnt take long to learn that he was headed
to Austria to attend the YOTA Summit!Â* No little short green aliens
here-this was the real deal-Sterling had just become an official ambassador
of Amateur Radio!Â* In this episode of Ham Radio 360 Sterling shares about
himself, his trip, and the bright future of Youth in Ham Radio!
from N0SSC.com

Sterlings BlogÂ*Â* http://www.n0ssc.com/

Sterlings YouTube ChannelÂ* http://youtube.com/c/n0ssc

TwitterÂ*Â* @N0SSC

YOTAÂ* http://www.ham-yota.com/austria/

YASMEÂ* http://www.yasme.org/

NCDXFÂ* http://www.ncdxf.org/

Final days of MCM Electronics DMM Giveaway-Register NOW for your chance to
win!!!!

Congrats to Skyler Fennell KD0WHB 2016s Amateur Radio Newslines Young Ham
of the Year!
courtesy of N0SSC

Find more at the Facebook Group-Ham Radio for Kids of All Ages

Visit MTC Radio and enter coupon code hamradio360 to save on every item on
the site!

As always,

Thanks for listening-73 Yall

K4CDN