Old November 11th 16, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [HTL] Episode 39 - Open Lines Thursday!

Ham Talk Live!

Episode 39 - Open Lines Thursday!

http://www.spreaker.com/user/hamtalk...lines-thursday

After some serious thought, I've decided tonight's show is going to be what
I hoped to do since I started it. It's Open Lines Thursday! Call in and
talk about whatever ham radio topic you want. We can share experiences
operating National Parks on the Air, guests you'd like to see on the show,
your favorite moments from the show thus far, things you'd like to see at
the new Hamvention location, or anything else you can think of. And, Pete
Thomson, KE5GGY from the Santa Net stops by to tell us how to get kids on
the air with Santa.

CALL with your stories or thoughts at 812-NET-HAM-1 or on Skype at
HamTalkLive. You can also tweet @HamTalkLive.
This posting includes a media file:
http://api.spreaker.com/download/epi...rsday_edit.mp3

Phase lines bobr Antenna 0 July 11th 07 05:44 PM
How Handle Multiple Open Wire Lines? greg knapp 5 Antenna 18 September 14th 05 10:50 PM
Parallel Lines Earl Andrews Antenna 0 June 19th 05 03:38 PM
load lines and such Uwe Langmesser Homebrew 6 December 12th 03 06:34 PM
Those lines in the sky ... BDK Scanner 0 December 10th 03 02:30 AM