Old February 3rd 17, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info

Default [HTL] Episode 50 - Joe Goes to Xenia: A Sneak Peek at Hamventions New Home

Ham Talk Live!

Episode 50 - Joe Goes to Xenia: A Sneak Peek at Hamventions New Home

http://www.spreaker.com/user/hamtalk...ia-a-sneak-pee

Tonight we're gearing up for the Dayton Hamvention! Joe Eisenberg, K0NEB,
is here to tell us about his recent trip to Xenia, OH and the Greene County
Fairgrounds, which is the new home of Hamvention. We will take your calls
LIVE as Joe tells us some of the early details of how the planning is
coming along for Hamvention in a new location. Plus, it wouldn't be a show
with Joe if we didn't talk at least a little about kit building. Joe will
share with us some information about some new kits like the Bayou Jumper.

Join the conversation during the show by calling 812-NET-HAM-1
(812-638-4261) or by Skype at hamtalklive. Or, you can tweet us
@hamtalklive.
This posting includes a media file:
http://api.spreaker.com/download/epi...s_new_home.mp3

[HTL] Episode 50 - Joe Goes to Xenia: A Sneak Peek at Hamventions New Home HTL via rec.radio.info Admin Equipment 0 February 3rd 17 10:28 PM
RFI: Odd and sneak paths [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 29th 07 01:03 PM
CONGRESS TRYING TO SNEAK AMNESTY THROUGH! AGAIN!!! Somebody Somewhere Shortwave 5 September 17th 07 04:52 AM
Stop by... take a peek A.E. 352 CB 2 November 13th 06 10:24 PM
US To Sneak Radios Into North Korea RadioGuy Shortwave 18 November 23rd 04 02:58 AM