Old February 23rd 17, 10:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default ETH057 - So You Want To Be A Ham?

Everything Ham Radio Podcast

ETH057 - So You Want To Be A Ham?

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...t-to-be-a-ham/

Hello everybody and welcome back to the Everything Ham Radio Podcast! In
this episode we are going to talk about things you need to know about when
you first get your license, we talk about some upcoming events/contests and
hamfests over the next two weeks and wrap it up with some news from around
the hobby! Tech Corner – So You Want To Be a Ham? First thing that we need
to answer what you want to do with your license? Are you getting your
license because you are joining...

The post ETH057 – So You Want To Be A Ham? appeared first on Everything Ham
Radio.
This posting includes a media file:
http://media.blubrry.com/everything_...o_Be_A_Ham.mp3