Old May 5th 18, 12:08 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info

Default [NRC] Training & Exams

Northampton Radio Amateur Radio Club

Training & Exams

http://northamptonradioclub.co.uk/training-exams/

We offer training and exams for the Foundation, Intermidiate and Advanced
licenses including practical assessments all year round. Our training
sessions are usually run on a Thursday starting from 8pm at Northampton
with dates to suit the candiate however we can offer some flexability
depending on the candiates needs. Candidates do not need to be or become
members of the club. For more information contact our training team using
the form available here or see our training and blog pages

The post Training Exams appeared first on Northampton Radio Amateur Radio
Club.

2M Direction Finding Evening

http://northamptonradioclub.co.uk/2m...nding-evening/

2M Direction Finding (DF) Night, Bring your kit!
We are preparing for some summer DF activities, the first preparation
meeting will be held during club night on the 31st of May. The meeting will
be a forum for the building & testing 2M / DF equipment and general
discussion, so if you have any please bring it along! All members are
welcome to participate and we have a small antenna switching kit available
for £5.00 from the club along with plans and other reference materials.
Event Calendar link here

The post 2M Direction Finding Evening appeared first on Northampton Radio
Amateur Radio Club.

Space Communications Lecture

http://northamptonradioclub.co.uk/sp...ons-lecture-2/

We were proud to host a fantastic lecture from Dr Stuart Eves on Space
Communications at the club on the 4th May 2018, which was well recieved by
all and glad to have members of Welland Valley club in attendance. We hope
to host more lectures in the future and see more of the local clubs. The
club would like to thank Dr Eves once again for an insightful and
interesting evening.

The post Space Communications Lecture appeared first on Northampton Radio
Amateur Radio Club.

juniper exams ? bhopath General 0 January 2nd 07 02:44 PM
juniper exams ? [email protected] Policy 0 January 2nd 07 01:01 PM
juniper exams ? [email protected] Policy 0 January 1st 07 04:41 AM
juniper exams ? [email protected] Policy 0 January 1st 07 04:41 AM