Old November 20th 18, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.space,rec.radio.info

Default LHS Episode #259: SatNOGS Deep Dive

Linux in the Ham Shack

LHS Episode #259: SatNOGS Deep Dive

http://lhspodcast.info/2018/11/lhs-e...ogs-deep-dive/

Welcome to Episode 259 of Linux in the Ham Shack. In this episode, we talk
with Pierros Papadeas, SV1QVE, of the SatNOGS project. We take a deep look
into the Open Space Foundation, SatNOGS and the linked satellite ground
station network they have put together. We look under the covers at the
software and hardware that make the project work, talk about its past and
its future direction, and much more information about satellites in amateur
radio, rotators, single-board computers, networking, aggregated information
databases and much more. Thank you for listening. We hope you enjoy.

73 de The LHS Crew

This posting includes a media file:
http://lhspodcast.info/podpress_trac...4/0/lhs259.mp3