Old January 20th 19, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.info

Default ICQ Podcast Episode 285 - Icom IC-9700 - First Impression

icqpodcast's Amateur / Ham Radio Podcast

ICQ Podcast Episode 285 - Icom IC-9700 - First Impression

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/IcqAm...m_medium=email

In this episode, Martin M1MRB is joined by Chris Howard M0TCH, Martin
Rothwell M0SGL, Dan Romanchik KB6NU, Ed Durrant DD5LP and Frank Howell
K4FMH to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up
the news in brief and this episode’s feature is our first impression of the
ICOM IC-9700. ICQ AMATEUR/HAM RADIO PODCAST DONORS We would like to thank
Charles Benet (AI6TT)Â* along with our monthly and annual subscription
donors for keeping the podcast advert free. To donate, please visit -
http://www.icqpodcast.com/donateÂ*Â*Â* Record Year for Online Amateur Radio
Training Course D-STAR ONE Launched, Telemetry Received VHF/UHF
Workshop Aims To Boost Activity Above 30 MHz New Amateur / Ham Radio
General Class Question Pool Released Amateur Radio eBooks Available for
Download Court Ruling - Excessive Antenna Application Fees Violated
Reasonable Accommodation Amateur Radio Exam Success in Holland French
Amateur Radio "Tax" Removed New Amateur Radio Technical Requirements in
Bulgaria
This posting includes a media file:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/IcqAm...m_medium=email