Old May 19th 20, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [ETH] How Is The Corona Virus Affecting Ham Radio?

Everything Ham Radio - A Ham Radio Blog

How Is The Corona Virus Affecting Ham Radio?

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...ing-ham-radio/

With the Corona Virus shutting down businesses, school, social gatherings
and more, we all have to adjust the way that we do things. Amateur radio is
no different! We can’t have regular club meetings, we can’t do training
events, we can meet for breakfast somewhere and just chew the fat. We can’t
even give tests to new potential hams anymore. So what does that mean for
those that want to get their license? Virtual testing is a thing now. If
you would have asked me six months ago if it would ever happen, I probably
would have said no, but now, I have already heard from people that have
taken their test virtually. There are even some clubs that are... Read
moreHow Is The Corona Virus Affecting Ham Radio?

The post How Is The Corona Virus Affecting Ham Radio? appeared first on
Everything Ham Radio - A Ham Radio Blog.

Channel Update and 1k Subscribers

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...subscribers-2/

Howdy everybody! This past weekend was a pretty big weekend for my Youtube
channel!! I REACHED 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS!! I am so thankful to all of you that
have subscribed to my channel. So please accept this great big Texas THANK
YOU! The first half of this year I have been rather quiet on both my blog
and my YouTube channel. The reason behind that is because my wife and I
started a new YouTube channel the first week in January. It is called
Parenting On The Ranch. You can check it out by going to
ParentingOnTheRanch.com. On this channel we talk about parenting stuff. We
have done several topical videos where my wife and I talk about a certain
subject.... Read moreChannel Update and 1k Subscribers

The post Channel Update and 1k Subscribers appeared first on Everything Ham
Radio - A Ham Radio Blog.