Old December 25th 20, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [ETH] Its The End Of An Era

Everything Ham Radio - A Ham Radio Blog

Its The End Of An Era

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...an-era-hamcom/

Well, it is official! As of December, 23, 2020, Ham-Com is no more.
Yesterday, the president of Ham-Com, inc posted this on the ham-com
website: It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter about the future
of Ham-Com. After 41 years, Ham-Com has decided to close its doors in lieu
of the restrictions in place for COVID-19 and the rising costs of putting
on a show. The decision was not made lightly, but the safety and wellness
of our volunteers, vendors, clubs, presenters, and attendees is our
paramount concern. We sincerely thank each and every person for their
support over the past years. This starts with clubs who have participated
in offering forums, transmitter sessions, VE sessions,... Read moreIts The
End Of An Era

The post Its The End Of An Era appeared first on Everything Ham Radio - A
Ham Radio Blog.