RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   [QSO Today] G0SBW (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/303423-%5Bqso-today%5D-g0sbw.html)

QSO Today via rec.radio.info Admin April 4th 21 07:51 AM

[QSO Today] G0SBW

QSO TODAY AMATEUR RADIO PODCAST - Podcasts

G0SBW

https://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/g0sbw7935110

Episode 345 - Tom Robinson - G0SBW
Tom Robinson, G0SBW, made a very interesting
presentation at the Expo called, "Amateurs Research Poor Radio
Communications at the Battle of Arnhem, in 1944", where the British lost
this WW2 battle because of poor communications. I urge you to go view Toms
presentation at the Expo. I interviewed Tom back in September of 2017,
because Tom likes to operate backpack mobile on the English Shore, dragging
his counterpoise, like a tail behind him. He has had amazing success with
this operating mode, and shares how you too can get out of the noise by
also operating man-pack mobile. G0SWB is my QSO Today.
Show Notes
Sponsor a Transcript Listen to
Podcast