Old April 4th 21, 07:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default [QSO Today] G0SBW

QSO TODAY AMATEUR RADIO PODCAST - Podcasts

G0SBW

https://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/g0sbw7935110

Episode 345 - Tom Robinson - G0SBW
Tom Robinson, G0SBW, made a very interesting
presentation at the Expo called, "Amateurs Research Poor Radio
Communications at the Battle of Arnhem, in 1944", where the British lost
this WW2 battle because of poor communications. I urge you to go view Toms
presentation at the Expo. I interviewed Tom back in September of 2017,
because Tom likes to operate backpack mobile on the English Shore, dragging
his counterpoise, like a tail behind him. He has had amazing success with
this operating mode, and shares how you too can get out of the noise by
also operating man-pack mobile. G0SWB is my QSO Today.
Show Notes
Sponsor a Transcript Listen to
Podcast

[QSO Today] G0SBW QSO Today via rec.radio.info Admin Dx 0 April 4th 21 07:51 AM
[ZS6BNE] RaDAR - R2R Attempt with Tom G0SBW ZS6BNE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Dx 0 June 19th 17 12:59 PM
(OT) As of Today, [email protected] Shortwave 1 January 21st 09 06:04 AM
Around today? Rick General 0 June 16th 05 05:09 PM
Very good daytime reception today on mid SW bands today Telamon Shortwave 0 June 6th 05 05:47 AM