Old May 2nd 21, 11:47 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default [IOMARS] RTTY on Isle Of Man?

Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society

RTTY on Isle Of Man?

https://iomars.im/rtty-on-isle-of-ma...on-isle-of-man

All the committee have the following request from Heather

Hi, Please excuse my cold calling you, I got your email address from the
IOMARS website. I have recently become keen on RTTY and have been trying to
get the EU-RTTY award for contacting 50 EU entities. I have currently got
48 QSLed so I am sooooo close but am finding it very hard to work the
smaller countries including, of course, Isle Of Man. Do you know of anyone
on the Island who would be able to have a quick QSO with me on RTTY? Any
leads would be greatly appreciated! Once again sorry for cold callingKind
Regards and 73Heather M0HMO

I wonder if anyone is in a position to help Heather if so drop us an email
and I will forward her contact details .

Thanks

Nigel

The post RTTY on Isle Of Man? appeared first on Isle of Man Amateur Radio
Society.

Its Sunday again and a chance to play Radio

https://iomars.im/its-sunday-again-a...-to-play-radio

Don’t forget lots of opportunity to play Radio today. Kicking off at 09:30
with the IOMARS 80 meter net on 3.715 MHz followed by GB2RS news at 11:00
read to you this week by Gavin 2D0PEY followed by a net. Then finish the
day off on 3.715Mhz at 21:30 with the IOMARS 80 meter net part deux.

The post Its Sunday again and a chance to play Radio appeared first on Isle
of Man Amateur Radio Society.