Old March 30th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Winradio

Just for my information, before I purchase...Has anybody had any experience
with any of the Winradio products?

Thanks in advance....

Pete
Bay Shore,
NY

http://www.winradio.com/

Old March 31st 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Mar 29, 9:59 pm, "Pete" wrote:
Just for my information, before I purchase...Has anybody had any experience
with any of the Winradio products?

Thanks in advance....

Pete
Bay Shore,
NY

http://www.winradio.com/

Hi Pete, I have an G303i/PD and i'm very satisfied with it. Very
versatile and millions of possibilities. Somewhat expensive but under
1000.00$ hard to beat! John

Old April 1st 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Mar 31, 12:20 am, "Pete" wrote:
Would you recommend the PD, John, as I see you have that option......Pete

"John" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 29, 9:59 pm, "Pete" wrote:
Just for my information, before I purchase...Has anybody had any

experience
with any of the Winradio products?

Thanks in advance....

Pete
Bay Shore,
NY

http://www.winradio.com/

Hi Pete, I have an G303i/PD and i'm very satisfied with it. Very
versatile and millions of possibilities. Somewhat expensive but under
1000.00$ hard to beat! John

Pete, having the PD option is like the difference between night and
day... It makes dramatic difference. I use mostly the ISB mode for
pseudo-stereophonic on short-wave; very special...