Old April 9th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default DSP software for PC

I'm looking for an audio DSP program that runs on a (fast) PC and provides
some of the audio DSP features that something like the MFJ 784B provides.

One would take the audio output from a receiver and feed it in the "line
in" port and get DSP'd and filtered audio output from the computer
speakers.

Anything like that available?

Old April 9th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Rick wrote:
I'm looking for an audio DSP program that runs on a (fast) PC and provides
some of the audio DSP features that something like the MFJ 784B provides.

One would take the audio output from a receiver and feed it in the "line
in" port and get DSP'd and filtered audio output from the computer
speakers.

Anything like that available?

Audio DSP program? Yes.

Google is your best friend.

http://www.google.com/search?q=audio+dsp+program

1,690,000 hits.

--
John

No Microsoft products were used in the
preparation or transmission of this message.

Old April 9th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 07:20:31 -0400, John F. Morse wrote:

Google is your best friend.

http://www.google.com/search?q=audio+dsp+program

1,690,000 hits.

Thanks, John.

I meant more in terms of programs that people here may have used and found
to be of high quality.

But, I'll wade through some of those 1,690,000 (now 1,940,000) hits and
see what I find.

Old April 9th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Threaded Rod

I'm relocating my tower next month to my new home, and have to pour a new
pier footing for the tower.

Does anyone have a good online source for threaded rod?

Specifically, I'm looking for 3 pieces of 1 inch threaded rod, roughly 3' in
length.

Local supply sources don't stock anything that large, plus I would question
the quality of the rod they sell in terms of the softness of the steel. I
want to make sure I get the best quality I can buy up front.

Old April 9th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

"Rick" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for an audio DSP program that runs on a (fast) PC and provides
some of the audio DSP features that something like the MFJ 784B provides.

One would take the audio output from a receiver and feed it in the "line
in" port and get DSP'd and filtered audio output from the computer
speakers.

Anything like that available?

Rick,
Try
DSP Filter
BY
JE3HHT - Makoto Mori
DSP filter for Win95/98/ME/NT/2000 and Soundcard

FREE from
http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/index.htm

73, Ace www.WH2T.com
---------------------------------------

..

Old April 9th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Apr 9, 7:58 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:

Specifically, I'm looking for 3 pieces of 1 inch threaded rod, roughly 3' in
length.

I got mine from "Hilti" --- they often have a 'booth' at Home Depot
stores, and here in town they also have a stand-alone store. These
are the same bolts that are used in the base of street lights, traffic
signals, etc.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old April 10th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Apr 9, 12:39 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

Hmmm.... doesn't ring a bell at the local home depot stores around here,

Their website lists several stores in your area

http://www.us.hilti.com/holus/module...tion=_ region

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old April 10th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

In article , KH6HZ wrote:
I'm relocating my tower next month to my new home, and have to pour a new
pier footing for the tower.

Does anyone have a good online source for threaded rod?

Specifically, I'm looking for 3 pieces of 1 inch threaded rod, roughly 3' in
length.

If the Hilti tip doesn't pan out, check with the tower manufacturer.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L

IC-R5 software? Al Scanner 1 May 5th 06 04:00 AM
FA:Software Controls and Source code for VB6 Tentec RX320 Software (KF5OJ's) [email protected] Swap 0 August 21st 04 02:09 AM
Best software to go along with Pro-96? John Scanner 7 March 9th 04 07:16 PM
Software for the Yaesu FT-2800M (will the software for the FT 2600 work) Dan Tucker Equipment 0 October 13th 03 02:07 AM