Old May 1st 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Project suggestions?

I have a couple of ADSP-2181's burning a hole in my junque box. Yes,
I know they're a little slow and 'dated', but they were free and I
thought they'd make a nice platform for a learning project, perhaps an
IIR or FIR SSB filtering scheme.

Any of you done any designs with this, or have any non-proprietary app
notes for this device?

TIA & 73, RDW

Old May 2nd 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On May 1, 12:12 am, RDWeaver wrote:

Any of you done any designs with this, or have any non-proprietary app
notes for this device?

Much more than a "learning" project, but have a look at PICASTAR by
G3XJP.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Suggestions for a PIC for a one time project. RFI-EMI-GUY Homebrew 7 May 5th 08 11:13 PM
Suggestions for transceiver please [email protected] Equipment 5 April 23rd 06 09:19 PM
Any suggestions for a 144 - 430 amp? C. J. Clegg Equipment 0 April 8th 06 09:36 PM
Suggestions Verstaldin Shortwave 0 February 21st 06 08:44 PM
Suggestions? Ken Bessler Antenna 17 August 6th 05 08:23 AM