Old November 15th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Cyrillic cw

Can anyone point me to a website with a table of Cyrillic CW?

Old November 15th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

"Dan Yemiola AI8O" wrote ...
Can anyone point me to a website with a table of Cyrillic CW?

Do you mean like this?....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_a..._code#Cyrillic

The page lists several other languages, also.

I found it with Google: cyrillic telegraphy
Google & Wikipedia are your friends. :-)

Old November 15th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

GIYF: http://www.astrosol.ch/images/cyrillicalphabet.jpg

--
Bill Horne

(Remove QRM from my address for direct replies.)

Old November 15th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

"Dan Yemiola AI8O" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to a website with a table of Cyrillic CW?

Try URL:
http://homepages.cwi.nl/~dik/english...e.html#russian

The Shadow Knows
Lamont

Old November 15th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

"Dan Yemiola AI8O" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to a website with a table of Cyrillic CW?

Also see URL;
http://www.cvni.net/radio/nsnl/nsnl011/nsnl11morse.html

http://www.cvni.net/radio/nsnl/nsnl011/nsnl11morse.html

The Shadow Do