RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Happy New Year... (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170916-happy-new-year.html)

[email protected] January 1st 08 01:50 AM

Happy New Year...

May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.

Brian/N0iMD

an old freind January 1st 08 02:16 AM

Happy New Year...

On Dec 31, 8:50 pm, wrote:
May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.

Brian/N0iMD

same to you I know my cats the three indors cats and the 3 visiting
cats do their very best to hold sunspot here for me to use (although i
have not the heart to tell they are holding the wrong kind of
Sunpots )

Shonatva (happy new year)
Mark Morgan

KB9RQZ

Jerseyj January 1st 08 01:14 PM

Happy New Year...

In article
,
an old freind wrote:

On Dec 31, 8:50 pm, wrote:
May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.

Brian/N0iMD

same to you I know my cats the three indors cats and the 3 visiting
cats do their very best to hold sunspot here for me to use (although i
have not the heart to tell they are holding the wrong kind of
Sunpots )

Shonatva (happy new year)
Mark Morgan

KB9RQZ

A happy New Year to all, and Chag Sameyach to Mark.

Ivor Jones[_2_] January 1st 08 02:19 PM

Happy New Year...

"an old freind" wrote in message

: On Dec 31, 8:50 pm, wrote:
: : May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.
: :
: : Brian/N0iMD
:
: same to you I know my cats the three indors cats and the
: 3 visiting cats do their very best to hold sunspot here
: for me to use (although i have not the heart to tell they
: are holding the wrong kind of
: Sunpots )
:
: Shonatva (happy new year)