Old January 1st 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Happy New Year...

May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.

Brian/N0iMD

Old January 1st 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Dec 31, 8:50 pm, wrote:
May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.

Brian/N0iMD

same to you I know my cats the three indors cats and the 3 visiting
cats do their very best to hold sunspot here for me to use (although i
have not the heart to tell they are holding the wrong kind of
Sunpots )

Shonatva (happy new year)
Mark Morgan

KB9RQZ

Old January 1st 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

In article
,
an old freind wrote:

On Dec 31, 8:50 pm, wrote:
May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.

Brian/N0iMD

same to you I know my cats the three indors cats and the 3 visiting
cats do their very best to hold sunspot here for me to use (although i
have not the heart to tell they are holding the wrong kind of
Sunpots )

Shonatva (happy new year)
Mark Morgan

KB9RQZ

A happy New Year to all, and Chag Sameyach to Mark.

Old January 1st 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

"an old freind" wrote in message

: On Dec 31, 8:50 pm, wrote:
: : May 2008 see the return of the sunspots.
: :
: : Brian/N0iMD
:
: same to you I know my cats the three indors cats and the
: 3 visiting cats do their very best to hold sunspot here
: for me to use (although i have not the heart to tell they
: are holding the wrong kind of
: Sunpots )
:
: Shonatva (happy new year)
: Mark Morgan
:
: KB9RQZ

Ah a man after my own heart, go to www.birmingham.cats.org.uk to see where
I spend my weekends :-)

73 Ivor G6URP

Have a Happy & Joyful New Year and Peace & Security Throughout theComing Year - Amen RHF Shortwave 0 December 28th 10 11:23 AM
Happy New Year jim CB 3 January 1st 07 09:29 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 777 CB 0 January 3rd 06 05:06 AM
Happy New Year! Ross Shortwave 2 January 1st 05 05:52 PM
Happy New Year ! Hamguy Swap 0 January 1st 04 05:26 AM