Old March 1st 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default USB oscilloscope?

Hello,

I'm interested in a USB oscilloscope with the hardware and software, to
use with my laptop. I'd like a frequency range to 50-Mhz. I did a web
search and found quite a few models. I'd appreciate some advice and
suggestions on this subject. Also, are there kits or plans for building
one with free software?

Thanks

OT - Oscilloscope Al Antenna 9 September 29th 05 03:31 PM
FS: Oscilloscope [email protected] Swap 0 August 15th 05 09:03 PM
Oscilloscope AA6RK Swap 2 November 19th 03 10:38 AM
FS: OSCILLOSCOPE Chas Swap 0 October 13th 03 09:01 PM
pc oscilloscope streamyx Equipment 0 July 31st 03 07:24 PM