Old March 14th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default DXCC life cycle of 6O (Somalia)?

Rumaging through a box of QSLs accumulated over the last 40 years, I
see that I have confirmations for about 200 countries, so maybe it's
finally time to apply for DXCC :-)

I understand how deleted countries work, but what about Somalia? If
memory serves, that country, or parts of it with similar names, has
come into and gone out of existence several times since I got a 6O1ND
card back in 1963.

Is it just a wash, because a country of that name, in more or less the
same place is now on the DXCC list?

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB | St. Paul, MN |

Question About US Strikes In Somalia Telstar Electronics CB 0 January 11th 07 01:08 AM
Somalia dxAce Shortwave 3 October 22nd 05 10:28 PM
BBC Producer killed in Somalia Jim Douglas Shortwave 0 February 10th 05 12:49 AM
DX-pedition planned for Somalia Steven R. Adell - KF2TI Dx 0 October 27th 04 11:57 AM
Radio Galkayo (Somalia) yazoo63 Shortwave 0 August 12th 03 04:42 AM