Old May 11th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default amateur website URL?

I have had a senior moment and forgotten the URL for an amateur website.
On the homepage the website has brownish orange backgrounds and blue title
bars.
Total brain fibrillation on my part I can't remember the URL.
TIA
Dan
AI8O

Old May 11th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Sunday, May 11, 2008 5:14 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Dan Yemiola AI8O wrote:

: I have had a senior moment and forgotten the URL for an amateur
: website. On the homepage the website has brownish orange backgrounds
: and blue title bars.
: Total brain fibrillation on my part I can't remember the URL.
: TIA
: Dan
: AI8O

Give us a clue ;-)

There are thousands of amateur sites out there, probably tens of
thousands..! Any idea of the content..? Was it a personal site, a
commercial/business one, DX info, club/society site or what..?

73 Ivor G6URP

Old May 11th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

It finally came to me about 3 hours after Wrote the message.
The website I was looking for was HTTP://www.eham.net
Dan
AI8O
Dan Yemiola AI8O wrote:

: I have had a senior moment and forgotten the URL for an amateur
: website. On the homepage the website has brownish orange backgrounds
: and blue title bars.
: Total brain fibrillation on my part I can't remember the URL.
: TIA
: Dan
: AI8O

Give us a clue ;-)

There are thousands of amateur sites out there, probably tens of
thousands..! Any idea of the content..? Was it a personal site, a
commercial/business one, DX info, club/society site or what..?

73 Ivor G6URP

Amateur radio website. [email protected] Equipment 1 September 16th 07 07:41 AM
Amateur radio website lapdog Equipment 0 June 22nd 07 02:46 AM
Amateur Radio - Shortwave Website [email protected] Dx 0 June 26th 05 06:02 PM
Amateur Radio - Shortwave Website [email protected] Shortwave 0 June 26th 05 05:22 PM
Amateur Radio Website Paul Blackmore Antenna 0 June 11th 05 12:45 PM