Old October 1st 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.info

Default PAQSO Party Announcement

The Nittany ARC announces the 52nd annual Pennsylvania QSO Party on
October 10 and 11, 2009.

Interested amateurs are invited to participate in our yearly event,
which is one of the premiere state QSO Parties. We're the Friendly QSO
Party

Classes will be CW, RTTY, PSK and Voice - SSB and FM.

Go here for rules, entry forms and details

Website: http://www.nittany-arc.net/paqso.html

We're a little different - and we like it that way.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -