Old September 7th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Yaesu FT 757 GX VIDEO difetto!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPN13bO44o

i need help for repair :-) thanks luciano

Old September 9th 10, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Sep 7, 3:39 pm, lucianopep wrote:

i need help for repair :-) thanks luciano

That is really strange and I couldn't venture to guess what that is.
I would suggest asking the folks on the Fox Tango yahoo groups. They
have folks who are quite knowlageable in the vintage Yeasu rigs. They
have helped me a lot with my FT-101ZD and may have somebody who has
fixed this problem before on the groups.

Check out http://www.foxtango.org for what information they have
online and where to find the Yahoo groups. I think I saw your radio
there in their manual section. They may have schemetics and service
manuals available if Yeasu has dropped support for them. If you are
looking for somebody to repair the radio, or for unique yeasu parts,
you can contact Carol the "Club Manager". She is good at repairing
these radios and may have or know of a source of parts you may need.
(She used to have a bone yard of Yeasu rigs, but she doesn't seem to
be doing that right now.)

-= Bob =-
KC4UAI

Old September 9th 10, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

This is not a coincidence .. every time I deal with a technical
problem,
the person from the United States that always helps me is called
Bob! :-)

Thanks Bob! are immediately went to my site that you mentioned, I
think the best solution. Did you see that strange defect? the drive on
which interferes FM reception (???) Thanks for your help! Thanks
Luciano Rome Italy

Old September 9th 10, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Looking at the video, I see you are tuned to the CB band. Maybe that is the
problem. grin

--
73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"
--
Proud Member of:
A1 Operators - http://www.arrl.org/a-1-op

Old September 9th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

GRRRR :_(