Old January 16th 11, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Help identify Xtal filter

Hi all,

I have some crystal filters that I am hoping someone can help me
identify.

21.4MHz, possibly 6 pole, made from 3 x 3 pin HC-49u cans.

Appears to be about 15kHz wide at -3dB

Marking is 03047A

Any help with a data sheet or termination impedance will be most
welcome.

Thanks, Mark

Old January 16th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

In article

,

MarkAren wrote:

Hi all,

I have some crystal filters that I am hoping someone can help me

identify.

21.4MHz, possibly 6 pole, made from 3 x 3 pin HC-49u cans.

Appears to be about 15kHz wide at -3dB

Marking is 03047A

Any help with a data sheet or termination impedance will be most

welcome.

Thanks, Mark

Likely Motorola filters for their old Marine Vhf FM Modar series Radios,

at 21.4 Mhz... That was the Mid IF they used, before going to 455 Khz...

--

Bruce in Alaska add path before the @ for email

mc3362 and xtal filter termination MAc Homebrew 3 June 23rd 06 02:38 AM
FA:WE Filter?,Galena xtal/holder + others stuff... Heytubeguy Homebrew 0 June 15th 05 03:12 PM
IP3 for xtal filter. Mauro Equipment 9 September 16th 04 01:13 AM
IP3 for xtal filter. Mauro Equipment 0 September 15th 04 09:43 PM
IP3 for xtal filter. Mauro Equipment 0 September 15th 04 09:43 PM