Old January 15th 13, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Fwd: ARRL drops the other shoe on print version of QST

Old January 16th 13, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:59:57 -0500, Dave Heil wrote:

I tried a year of CQ's digital edition. I didn't care for the need of
the special Zinio reader. I dropped it like a hot potato when it
expired and went back to my printed edition.

Was it true what I heard about Zinio, that the magazine ads are popup ads
you have to click on to go away? (I subscribe to print versions of CQ and
PopComm.)

--

Red Blade

President of alt.politics, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, & talk.politics.misc
Fanfiction Committee Chairman of alt.tv.beavis-n-butthead

http://www.libertycolumns.com/