Old December 28th 15, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [K0NR] Top Five K0NR Blog Posts from 2015

Post : Top Five K0NR Blog Posts from 2015
Author : K0NR
Categories : Ham Radio, Web, WordPress

http://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/wp-con...og-graphic.jpg As
we approach the end of the year, it is fun to look back to see which blog
posts were read the most. WordPress has some great tools that make this easy
to do.

The most read post on k0nr.com concerns the use of amateur gear outside the
ham bands: Can I Use My Ham Radio on Public Safety Frequencies? (
http://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2015/0...-public-safety
-frequencies-updated/ ) Actually, I have two blog postings that cover the
same topic but one of them is a bit out of date. They both get lots of hits,
but I've linked to the one that is updated. This is a hot topic as many
people still believe strongly that no ham gear is legal on Part 90
frequencies (read through the comments on that post). This is why I took the
time to write about it, attempting to explain it and educate the ham
community.

[...]