Old March 10th 16, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio

Default [G0VQY] Do not send me eQSL cards, I do not use them??

Latest blog entries

Do not send me eQSL cards, I do not use them??

http://www.g0vqy.co.uk/g0vqy-s-blog/...o-not-use-them

It amazes me of the amount of times I see DO NOT SEND ME ESQL CARDS
plastered across people's QRZ page. If you don't use EQSL and haven't got
it set up on your computer then it doesn't matter if 1000 people send you
an electronic card, it's not going to affect you in the slightest. However,
what is great about EQSL is if you do decide you want to sign up you will
receive cards that have been sent to you previously.

I no longer send paper cards now, it's just too expensive. The price of a
second class stamp in the UK is 57p, I think it's something like 67p for
first class stamp. Electronic QSL is the future as far as I'm concerned. I
design my own cards in photo shop so it doesn't cost me a penny. Sending
cards automatically is just so easy, in fact my cards are sent
automatically every time I log contact. And if somebody wants to print the
cards out all they need is a decent printer and some card, you've then got
a perfect paper QSL card for your collection.

[G0VQY] G0VQY working 3XY1T on 24 MHz G0VQY via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Moderated 0 February 24th 16 03:45 AM
[G0VQY] G0VQY working 9G5GH 21 MHz G0VQY via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Moderated 0 February 23rd 16 03:19 AM
PSE NO EQSL BLOG ACTION FROM ITALY defaultsystem Equipment 0 May 18th 08 04:42 PM
11-meter eQSL's A.E. 352 CB 0 December 19th 06 11:36 AM
audio cards or radio cards F*thejones Digital 0 November 14th 03 11:39 PM