Old April 12th 16, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [N6PSE] FT4JA - simply spectacular!

n6pse

FT4JA - simply spectacular!

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2016/04/...y-spectacular/

The FT4JA Juan de Nova Dxpedition has just concluded. This operation was
organized by Seb-F5UFX and many members of his FT4TA Tromelin Team.

To sum up their FT4JA performance from my West Coast perspective: Simply
Spectacular!

These guys came up on the bands with booming signals, fast rates and
extremely good operators. I was pleasantly shocked during their first hours
of operation; I was sitting at home listening to them when suddenly they
began asking for the West Coast within their very first hours. Wow! That
was a nice surprise. These guys really understand propagation and they know
how to work the most difficult to reach areas.

This team wowed us with FT4TA and their performance as FT4JA has been just
as spectacular. I really respect and admire this team for the way that they
organize, conduct their fundraising and their incredibly effective
operations. They operated in a logical and predictable style using
propagation to its fullest. They were fun to work and I enjoyed getting
them in my log. An extremely well done operation from Seb and his team!

What do you think?