Old April 16th 16, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [KB6NU] Lady Adas getting a ham license!

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Lady Adas getting a ham license!

As you all know, Ive long been a proponent of working with makers groups.
If theyre working with electronics or wireless stuff at all, they really
should have a ham license. Well, now, one of the worlds premiere makers,
Lady Ada, of Adafruit, has said that shes getting (or renewing,
technically) her amateur radio license. Lets all welcome her to the hobby.

Of course, I think that Adafruit should start carrying my study guides.
Theyre very popular in the maker community already, and would be a good fit
with Adafruits product line. If you agree, please contact Adafruit and
suggest that they stock the No Nonsense amateur radio license study guides.

The post Lady Adas getting a ham license! appeared first on KB6NUs Ham
Radio Blog.