Old May 16th 16, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default [N6PSE] The VP8STI/VP8SGI work continues.

n6pse

The VP8STI/VP8SGI work continues.

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2016/05/...ork-continues/

Just some of the VP8STI/VP8SGI equipment arriving back in California.

Since we returned home in February, we have written our DXpedition articles
and we have begun making presentations and telling our story. Our QSL
Management Team has been very busy getting the VP8STI/VP8SGI and VP8IDX QSL
cards into the mail.

This week, we received the shipment of the contents of our Sea Container
that was shipped from Cape Town back to California. The container held our
radio gear, antennas, coax, tents etc. The two large wood crates hold our
aluminum phased verticals for 80 and 160 meters. These are very heavy.

We will sort and inventory all of this gear and ready much of it for our
next DXpedition-destination unknown.

We will return loaned and sponsored equipment to our sponsors.

Next month, we will prepare our US tax return, yes-DXpeditions have to
report their income and pay taxes. Its all a part of this great activity
that we do.

Soon, we will have a great VP8STI/VP8SGI video for you to see and share our
adventure.

What do you think?