Old June 9th 16, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [KE9V] Segue

ke9v.wordpress.com

Segue

https://ke9v.net/2016/06/08/segue/

June 22nd marks the second anniversary of this WordPress blog. A few months
ago I decided that when the bill came due again on my premium service, I
would bring things to a halt. That time is at hand. A few more days and
this site will slip back to it’s original WordPress address —
ke9v.wordpress.com.

I’m leasing another server and plan to point my domain to it over the next
few days. Nothing will be lost here, though I don’t plan to add anything
more to it, this is my final blog post. The new site will emerge over the
next few days though I haven’t created any content for it yet so things
will be a bit bare.

Thanks very much for having followed along on this journey, I hope we don’t
lose touch.

As usual, find me onÂ*Twitter, Google+ and Facebook. See you for the next
chapter!

73, Jeff KE9V