Old July 22nd 16, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [KB6NU] Im a winner!

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Im a winner!

Today, I got a nice surprise in the maila prize package from Radio Slovakia
International. About six weeks ago, I entered their contest, Icons of
Slovakia.Â*By answering a simple question after listening to a program about
PeterÂ*Sagan, Slovakias latest cycling star, I won the t-shirtÂ*and cap shown
in the picture below.Â*The cap says Slovensko, which is the Slovak word for
Slovakia. The shirt has a picture of Peter Sagan with the message, SAGAN:
Made in Slovakia.

Yeah, I know the colors dont match, but I wanted to get them both in the
same picture. Â*I also Â*know that this isnt amateur radio related, but it is
SWL-related, even though I listen to the Radio Slovakia podcast instead of
the SW broadcast.

The post Im a winner! appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.