Old September 14th 16, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.info

Default Amateur Radio Parity Act

Amateur's of the ARRL Midwest Division,

Yesterday, September 12th, the US House of Representatives passed
HR-1301 - The Amateur Radio Parity Act. This is a huge accomplishment
that will ease antenna restrictions for those living in home owner
associations. This is a very important but first step in the
law-making process.

The bill now goes to the US Senate and, as before, we need every
amateur to contact their two senators and ask for their support of the
bill.

There are nearly 7,000 ARRL members in the Midwest Division and we are
constituents of 8 of the 100 Senators. We need you to contact your
senators right away and urge their support.

Please take just a couple minutes and go to this linked website and
follow the prompts:

https://arrl.rallycongress.net/ctas/...dio-parity-act

Thank-you and 73's,
Rod Blocksome, K0DAS