Old September 14th 16, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default [KB6NU] Contact your senators!

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Contact your senators!

This just in from the ARRL

Dear ARRL member,

I am writing to you today because we are at a crossroad in our efforts to
obtain passage of The Amateur Radio Parity Act.

Our legislative efforts scored a major victory in our campaign when The
Amateur Radio Parity Act, H.R. 1301, passed in the House of Representatives
yesterday, September 12th. The legislation now moves to the Senate, where
we need every Senator to approve the bill.

You are one of over 730,000 licensed Amateur Radio Operators living in the
United States. Many of you already live in deed-restricted communities, and
that number grows daily.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL HAMS TO GET INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS!

If you want to have effective outdoor antennas but are not currently
allowed to do so by your Home Owner’s Association, SEND THESE EMAILS TODAY!!
If you already have outdoor antennas, but want to support your fellow hams,
SEND THESE EMAILS TODAY!!
If you want to preserve your ability to install effective outdoor antennas
on property that you own, SEND THESE EMAILS TODAY!!

We need you to reach out to your Senators TODAY! Right away.

Help us in the effort. Please go to this linked website and follow the
prompts:

https://arrl.rallycongress.net/ctas/...dio-parity-act

Thank you.

73,

Rick

Rick Roderick, K5UR

President

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio®

The post Contact your senators! appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.