Old November 25th 16, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [W2LJ] Thanksgiving 2016

W2LJ QRP .... Do More With Less

Thanksgiving 2016

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

Here in the United States, it's Thanksgiving Day.

So Happy Thanksgiving, one and all!
There's so much to be thankful for! Family, friends, a warm house, clothes
on our backs and food on the table. Thanks be to God who has been so, so
so very good to us!

To those on watch, defending our nation, who cannot be home with family and
friends ..... thank you! Prayers that you return home to your families and
your grateful Nation very soon.

To the police, fire personnel, EMS personnel, doctors and nurses who have
to work the holiday .... thank you! May you get home to a warm house and a
warm meal after your shifts are over.

To all those who find themselves in tough situations where "thanks" seems
to be the last thing on your mind ...... my prayers are with you. Whatever
your difficulty is, I pray that you will find the pleace and love of the
Lord during your time of struggle.

Thank You, Lord for your bounty and all your gifts! Your love and mercy
are boundless!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!