Old November 27th 16, 09:19 PM posted to,
Default [WB8NUT] Only need Alaska on 40M

WB8NUT Blog RSS Feed

Only need Alaska on 40M

The other day, I was finally able to work a station in Montana on 40 meters
using JT-65. This morning I saw that the QSO was verified on LoTW.

Now I just need one more state, Alaska, in order to achieve WAS on 40M and
WAS Digital on 40M. I keep looking for Alaska and calling CQ KL7, but
nothing yet.

So if you are an Alaskan station on 40M, please drop me a email if you can
help with a sked on 40M.