Old January 3rd 17, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [W2LJ] Happy New Year !!!

W2LJ QRP .... Do More With Less

Happy New Year !!!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

Fervent wishes from W2LJ to all of you for a happy, healthy, prosperous and
joyous 2017!
My resolution for 2017 is to get back into the blogging spirit. It seems
too many things otherwise occupied my attention in 2016. My post total for
the year wasn't a low - but almost. Only 2006, my second year of doing
this, had a lower post total.
Not that I am an Amateur Radio expert or anything like that; but I'd like
to get back into the swing of things with sharing with you folks. It keeps
my head in the game.
I also have to find a new place to operate from during lunch break at
work. We relocated from the building we were in to a new destination about
10 minutes farther on down the road. The bad thing, radio-wise, is that
this location has an underground parking deck. It's very nice that my Jeep
will be protected from the elements, but not good at all for trying to
generate RF into the aether. I will have to Google map the are to see if
there's a near by park or some kind of open space that I can utilize
without eating up too much operating time.
That's it for today. I am going to post in the next day or two my
impressions about my experiences with portable antennas during NPOTA.
Nothing I haven't covered before; but something I'd like to write a bit
about again.
72 de Larry W2LJQRP - When you care to send the very least!