Old February 1st 17, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default [N6PSE] The best thing about Amateur Radio

n6pse

The best thing about Amateur Radio

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2017/01/...amateur-radio/

The best thing about Amateur Radio…..

I’ve been away from my Blog since August as I have been dealing with the
loss of my marriage and a deep personal betrayal. This has caused me
immeasurable pain and frankly, I was not in the right frame of mind to be
thinking about Amateur Radio and putting my thoughts out there on the web.

One of the best aspects of Amateur Radio are the many great and interesting
people that are also involved in this hobby. I am always amazed and
impressed with the caliber and quality of amateurs and their generosity and
willingness to share their wealth of knowledge and ability to help others.

I have been deeply touched by those that have reached out to me and who
have encouraged me to endure and go forward. My Blog is back as is my
interest in amateur radio and adventure travel.

Please join me on this next journey of life and see where our travels take
us.

Best wishes,

Paul N6PSE