Old December 3rd 17, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [VK2TPM] It should be easier to report internet outages

marxy's musing on technology

It should be easier to report internet outages

http://blog.marxy.org/2017/12/it-sho...-internet.html

Since switching to the NBN via Telstra I've had a good experience in terms
of speed. So far I've noticed two outages. (Presumably there may have been
other outages that I didn't notice).

Yesterday our connection went down. I checked the cable modem and the
lights were flashing. I rebooted the modem and it continued to flash. I
visited Telstra's new outage site and at the time it said there was