Old January 13th 20, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default 3.3 - 3.5 GHz band to be eliminated

Hello all,

This is a few months old, but I've seen no mention of it on the list:

The FCC has issued a NPRM to eliminate the Amateur allocation at 3.3-3.5
GHz. The ARRL has the story at
http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-formall...vites-comments

I've crafted my response, which may or may not be given any weight at
the FCC. (https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filing/101061039504555)

Have you reached out to the FCC or local congresscritter?

--- Zach
N0ZGO

Old January 15th 20, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

In Zach Metzinger writes:

Hello all,

This is a few months old, but I've seen no mention of it on the list:

Hi Zach

Check out the following recent articles for further information about
the topic:

rec.radio.amateur.moderated:

Amateur Radio Newsline Report 2196 for Friday November 29th 2019
Amateur Radio Newsline Report 2199 for Friday December 20th 2019
The ARRL Letter for December 5, 2019
The ARRL Letter for December 19, 2019
FCC Daily Digest 2019-12-17
FCC Daily Digest 2019-12-26

rec.radio.info:

HRN 415: FCC Reallocation 3/5 GHz
[AMSAT-UK] FCC seeks to clear radio amateurs out of 3.4 GHz
[Google] FCC Formally Adopts Proposals to Remove Amateur 3-GHz Band - ARRL
[HR 2.0] Episode 284: Spectrum Defense of the 3GHz and 5GHz Bands
[QRZ] FCC Notice of Proposed Rule Making: Hams to lose access to 3.3 - 3.5 GHz?
[QRZ] FCC Proposals to Reallocate 3.4 & 5.8 GHz Bands
[Southgate] ARRL to oppose proposal to eliminate 3.3 - 3.5 GHz amateur allocation
[Southgate] FCC formally adopts proposals to remove amateur 3-GHz band, invites comments
[Southgate] FCC seeks to clear radio amateurs out of 3.4 GHz

The FCC has issued a NPRM to eliminate the Amateur allocation at 3.3-3.5
GHz. The ARRL has the story at
http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-formall...vites-comments

I've crafted my response, which may or may not be given any weight at
the FCC. (https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filing/101061039504555)

Have you reached out to the FCC or local congresscritter?

--- Zach
N0ZGO

Thank you for submitting comments. Please keep us updated.

(73, Paul, K3FU)

- --
Paul W. Schleck

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Old January 16th 20, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On 2020-01-15 14:41, Paul W. Schleck wrote:
rec.radio.info:

Thanks, Paul. I wouldn't know by inspection that rec.radio.info had
anything to do with amateur radio.

--- Zach
N0ZGO

If CW is eliminated. Slow Code General 5 December 1st 06 06:49 PM
If CW is eliminated. Slow Code Antenna 8 December 1st 06 06:49 PM
If CW is eliminated. Slow Code Swap 3 December 1st 06 06:49 PM
If CW is eliminated. Slow Code Policy 2 November 23rd 06 10:20 AM
VOA to be eliminated? running dogg Shortwave 12 February 27th 06 06:55 AM