Old September 10th 20, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [KB6NU] Michael Kalter, W8CI, candidate for Great Lakes Division director, speaks to ARROW

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Michael Kalter, W8CI, candidate for Great Lakes Division director, speaks
to ARROW

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020, Michael Kalter, W8CI, spoke to ARROW (our
club here in Ann Arbor, MI) via Zoom. He spoke about why hes running for
the ARRL Board of Directors and his vision for the ARRL. Heres the video:

Two things to take away from this talk is that Michael believes, as do I,
that stagnating membership is a big problem. He also feels that the ARRL
needs to do more strategic planning. I certainly agree with that as well,
and since theyve just hired a new CEO, wouldnt this be a great time to do
it?

Finally, just so you dont think Im playing favorites here, I also invited
Dale Williams, WA8EFK, the incumbent, but he was unable to join us.

The post Michael Kalter, W8CI, candidate for Great Lakes Division director,
speaks to ARROW appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.