Old April 1st 21, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [VK5PAS] Top VKFF Activator and Top VKFF Hunter certificates

VK5PAS

Top VKFF Activator and Top VKFF Hunter certificates

https://vk5pas.org/2021/04/01/top-vk...-certificates/

In the past couple of days I finalised the Top VKFF Activator, Top VKFF
Hunter, Top VKFF Foundation Activator, and Top VKFF Foundation Hunter
certificates for 2020 for the World Wide Flora Fauna (WWFF) program in
Australia.

The Top VKFF Activator is issued each year to the amateur who activates the
most number of VKFF references during the year (based on qualifying the
park for VKFF with 10 contacts).

The VKFF Top Activator certificate, which features a Wedge Tailed Eagle
(photograph by VK5PAS), was first issued in 2013, the year the WWFF program
commenced in Australia.

The 2020 winner was Gerard VK2IO who activated 69 different VKFF references.

I came in at number 10 for 2020 with 16 different VKFF references activated.

The Top VKFF Hunter certificate is issued each year to the amateur who
works the most number of VKFF references during the year.

The certificate, which features the Flinders Ranges National Park (taken by
VK5PAS), was first issued in 2013.

The 2020 winner was Peter VK3PF with 385 different VKFF references worked.

I came in at number 5 for 2020 with 231 different VKFF references worked.

The Top VKFF Foundation Activator certificate is issued each year to the
Foundation amateur who activates the most number of VKFF references during
the year (based on qualifying the park for VKFF with 10 contacts).

It was implemented to encourage more participation by Foundation licence
holders.

​The certificate features a photograph of a Rainbow Bee Eater in the Kiata
Flora Reserve in Victoria, taken by Paul VK5PAS.

My wife Marija VK5FMAZ (VK5MAZ) was the 2020 winner with 11 VKFF references
activated.

The Top VKFF Foundation Hunter certificate is issued each year to the
Foundation amateur who works the most number of VKFF references during the
year.

The 2020 winner was Deryck with 183 different VKFF references worked.

My wife Marija VK5FMAZ (VK5MAZ) came in 4th place with 78 VKFF references
worked.

More information on these awards can be found on the WWFF Australia website.

1,244 Park to Park certificate

https://vk5pas.org/2021/03/31/1244-p...k-certificate/

I received my latest global WWFF Park to Park certificate today. It is
issued for making 1,244 Park to Park contacts.

Thank you to all of the park activators and thanks to the P2P Awards
Manager Swa ON5SWA.